Lots of "Game APK Android " that we can download and install this time, either free or paid. The information will be given this hopefully can be a useful info.We will share information about technology news. You may application of the game have to Apk Android app latest.
MIcons HD (Nova Apex Go Theme) v4.1 | APK Free DownloadMIcons HD (Nova Apex Go Theme) play.google.com.MIxhdpi
Coolest and most beautiful icons theme pack - now in XHDPI version. Change all icons in your app drawer and homescreen to your liking. Works on Jelly Bean too.
- More than 1300 icons and growing. All in XHDPI form.
- Works with Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher, Go Launcher, ADW Launcher and others.
- Works on Jelly Bean devices too.
- Wallpaper included.
- New Icon request accepted. See notes.
To apply the theme:
- Apex Launcher: Go to Apex settings > Theme settings
- Nova Launcher: Go to Nova Settings > Look and feel > Icon Theme
- Go LauncherEX: On the home screen, press MENU > Themes > Installed
- ADW Launcher: On the home screen, press MENU > More > ADWSettings > Themes Preferences > Select your theme
- Choose the Icons Pack from the list and apply it.
To individually change any app's icon:
- Nova/Apex: Long press that app icon > Edit > tap the icon > Icon Pack. Select the theme from the list and from there, you can select any icon.
- Go LauncherEX: Long press that app icon > Replace > Select theme from the top left corner dropdown > Select any of the icon.
- ADW Launcher: Individual icon selection currently doesn't work on ADW for this pack.
See the instructions in the video below.
- DOWNLOAD THIS ONLY IF YOUR DEVICE SUPPORTS XHDPI ICONS. Else check out the normal version.
- If you have any issues, shoot me an email and I'll help you resolve them. Click the "Email Developer" link below. Please don't leave derogatory comments and 1 star reviews before contacting me and trying to resolve the issue first.
What's in this version: (Updated : Jun 9, 2013)
- Apply the theme to Action Launcher from within the theme app. You don't need to navigate to action settings > Display > icons, anymore.
- 70+ new icons.
Required Android O/S: 2.0+